CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST: CREATIVE WRITING AND ARTS EDITOR--June 2022
WHAT WE NEED:
- An active and committed person, and a team player, preferably willing to begin work immediately and assume full responsibility for the Autumn 2022 issue.
- Knowledge and experience working with the creative arts, either as an academic, a critic or as a practitioner of writing and/or visual arts, photography, painting, etc., and the ability to make judgements about the quality of submissions to the journal.
- Contacts with other artists (or at least the possibility of developing contacts, for instance by attending ecocriticism and other conferences).
- Excellent command of English and preferably knowledge of another of the following languages, at least at a working level: Spanish, French, German, Italian.
- A person willing to learn to manage the virtual platform (OJS)
- A minimum three-year commitment to the journal (preferably longer)
If interested, please send CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and believe you fit the position. Send to both General Editor (Carmen Flys: Ecozona.firstname.lastname@example.org ) and Associate Editor (Heather Sullivan email@example.com) by July 1, 2022.